Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm a little behind on the menu this week...kind of wingin' it. I don't like winging it. I am a planner, I need a plan for meals. Here's the rest of the week & weekend.

Friday- leftover vegetable soup from earlier this week & grilled cheese sandwiches
We're camping on Sat so we'll be having camping food.

Sat.-cereal b/4 we hit the road to pick up the trailer
Lunch- ham sandwiches/grapes/chips
Supper- hotdogs or hamburgers/ chips/fruit/s'mores. I got the bigges marshmellows I've ever seen a couple weeks ago at Alco. Can't wait to light those babies up for some yummy s'mores!

Sunday breakfast- campers breakfast- sausage/eggs/potatoes sprinkled w/ cheddar cheese. Heart attack on a plate. YUM!

Lunch-if anyone's hungry after breakfast...ham sandwiches or pbj/chips/fruit
Supper- whatever we didn't eat the night b/4. Hamburgers or hotdogs.

Monday breakfast- I cheated...I got premade ham/cheese/egg mcmuffins or cereal.

Lunch- you guessed it...ham sandwich or pbj/chips/fruit

We'll pack up & head home. Piano lessons at 5. Then we'll probably grab a $5 pizza from Little Skeeza's for dinner. Maybe a side salad for me.

Hopefully I'll get the next few weeks of menus planned & grocery list ready so I can do some shopping on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment