Sunday, July 3, 2011

Manhappiness

A couple of weeks ago we went to Manhattan to visit some friends. 1st up on the schedule was to head to State Farm for my annual insurance check-up to make sure our coverage was where it needed to be. Of course, my main reason for going was to catch up with all my old co-workers. It had been a long time since I had seen these people face to face.

Next, I met my girl friend & her kids for lunch & then it was off to the pool. Unfortunatly, my friends' daughter had volleyball camp so she couldn't join us but her son went w/ us. Bear was crazy. Here he is jumping off the high dive, no reservations. He just climbed up the stairs, walked to the end of the board & jumped. He definatly is my little risk taker(to a point).

C and Bear

Julie....one of my besties!

We ended the day at Dairy Queen. Above L to R...Bear, Jon, Katy (C's future wife, if I had my way), & C. Lots of fun today. Bear slept all the way home. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment